Glazier / Glass InstallationBased in: Oklahoma City, OK and Tulsa, OK
Type of Position: Full-time
Knox Glass Company is in search of Glazing / Glass Installers (entry-level trainee to foreman) to join our team in Oklahoma City and Tulsa.
The job will require a working knowledge of all aspects of the commercial glass business, including but not limited to: reading and interpreting blueprints, fabricating and installing metal storefronts, curtain wall, windows and heavy glass.
Experience is just one desirable factor in considering qualifications – others include attitude, reliability and willingness to learn new skills. NO EXPERIENCE, but this describes you, NO PROBLEM, we can train you!
What experienced Glaziers need for this position:
• Prefer (1+) years experience of installing various sized projects such as aluminum storefronts and doors, curtain walls, and insulated glass
• Be familiar with Kawneer, Tubelite and Vistawall storefront systems
• Familiarity of door hardware and repairs of aluminum doors (i.e, door closers, roton hinges and door adjustments)
• Working knowledge of materials, machines, tools and equipment used in the industry
• Ability to read blueprints as well as architectural and structural drawings
• Understanding of manufacturers’ installation instructions
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Listening and problem- solving skills are critical
• Follow guidelines procedures and safety rules at all times
• High level of attention to detail and self-motivation
• Must have own tools and a valid driver's license
Top reasons to work with us:
• Excellent compensation!
• Growing company!
• Family first culture!
If you possess the qualifications required, and our company core values match those you seek in a potential employer, we would like to hear from you. Our team is dedicated to achieving success. We embrace both exceptional individual efforts and collaborative teamwork.
If this sounds like YOU, please email us with a brief description of your experience and salary requirements to: Careers@KnoxGlass.com
We're excited to meet you.