Glazing Project ManagerBased in: Oklahoma City, OK and Tulsa, OK
Type of Position: Full-time
Knox Glass Company is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our team in Oklahoma City and Tulsa. The job will require all stages of managing the project, including but not limited to: determining requirements, preparing estimates, reviewing job specifications, visiting job sites, attending pre-construction meetings, reviewing contracts, preparing the project, maintaining the schedule and submittals, communicating with contractors, ordering materials, managing change orders, quality control, and overseeing the close-out process.
What you need for this position:
• A minimum of five (2) years Industry experience with various sized projects, with direct experience in specifically managing large storefronts, window walls, curtain walls and other glazing systems or commercial roofing / facades
• Working knowledge of field practices, procedures and concepts, and current knowledge of building codes
• Experienced with materials, machines, tools and equipment used in the Industry
• Knowledge of reading blue prints as well as architectural and structural drawings
• Excellent customer service skills
• Listening and problem- solving skills are critical
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
* MUST have previous experience in the Glass and Glazing or Commercial Roofing / Facade Industry
Top reasons to work with us:
• Excellent compensation!
• Growing company!
• Family first culture!
If you possess the qualifications required, and our company core values match those you seek in a potential employer, we would like to hear from you. Our team is dedicated to achieving success. We embrace both exceptional individual efforts and collaborative team work.
If this sounds like YOU, please email us with a brief description of your experience and salary requirements to: Careers@KnoxGlass.com
We're excited to meet you.