Lead Sales EstimatorBased in: Oklahoma City, OK
Type of Position: Full-time
Knox Glass Company is in search of an experienced Lead Sales Estimator with leadership abilities, to prepare bid proposals for private and public projects, and to assist and mentor other estimators.
The job will require all stages of bidding on projects, including but not limited to: determining bid schedules; reviewing job specifications; visiting job sites; attending pre-construction meetings; reviewing contracts; maintaining bid process schedules and communicating bid status; choosing best options for systems/materials; soliciting and reviewing vendor and subcontractor quotes; performing labor reviews; maintaining bid spreadsheets; and negotiating work with various clients.
What you need for this position:
• A minimum of ten (10) years experience of estimating within the glazing industry, on various sized projects
• Knowledge of materials, machines, tools and equipment used in the industry
• Ability to read blueprints as well as architectural and structural drawings
• Ability to do accurate take-offs; familiarity with on-screen take-offs
• Working knowledge Microsoft Word, Excel and project estimating software
• Understanding of manufacturers’ installation instructions
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong conflict-resolution skills
• Listening and problem- solving skills are critical
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• High level of attention to detail and self-motivation
Top reasons to work with us:
• Excellent compensation!
• Growing company!
• Family first culture!
If you possess the qualifications required, and our company core values match those you seek in a potential employer, we would like to hear from you. Our team is dedicated to achieving success. We embrace both exceptional individual efforts and collaborative teamwork.
If this sounds like YOU, please email us with a brief description of your experience and salary requirements to: Careers@KnoxGlass.com
We're excited to meet you.